With the passage of the De Soto #73 School District Bond Issue last Spring, the Vineland building construction phase has begun! We want to take a minute to update you on the changes you will see at Vineland during the construction process in regards to Parent and Bus Drop off and Pick-up. The most visible change will be to the front drive and parking area. Please see the following points of interest:
Download the map at http://tinyurl.com/z7ubyt5
1. All traffic bus/car will enter at the west entry of Vineland Elementary.
2. All car traffic will follow in front of the building and drop off at the main entrance. (see map areas designated in green)
3. All bus traffic will follow behind the building and drop off students at the cafeteria door. (see map)
4. All visitor parking will be on the east lot (see map areas designated in white)
5. Handicapped parking will still be in the front of building (see map)
6. All employee parking will be on the west lot. (see map designated in white)
7. The District will provide directional signage to assist with these changes.
We are very excited to begin the expansion process. Our new gymnasium, library, and classrooms will enhance our learning spaces for students our anticipated project completion will be August 15, 2016. We apologize for the inconvenience the process may cause, and ask for your patience during construction.
If you have questions please contact Vineland Elementary at 636-586-1010 or Central Office at 636-586-1000.
Yours in Education
Dr. Clinton J. Freeman
Assistant Superintendent of School Operations